Firearms Transfer Policy
GoShoot.com will transfer ownership of any firearm ONLY to holders of a valid Federal Firearms License (FFL).
How to purchase a firearm online:
Purchasing a firearm online is really, very easy.
You only need to provide us with two things to complete a firearm purchase online:
- Payment: You pay us directly for the firearm.
- We ship the firearm directly to an FFL near you. (call us and we will help you find one.)
- When the firearm arrives at the FFL we call you that it is ready for pick up.
- You personally go to the FFL with proper ID and the FFL will Transfer the firearm to you. (They usually charge a $50 to $75 fee and will charge you directly.)
*PDHSC transfer fee is $30.00 per firearm.
Here is how you may arrange a shipment and transfer:
- Find a licensed FFL dealer in your area.
- Contact the dealer and let them know you would like to receive a firearm for transfer from GoShoot.com.
- Be sure to ask about their FFL transfer fee.
- If you agree to their fee, arrange the transfer with your FFL dealer. (We do not arrange the transfer)
- Provide your dealer with our mailing address, fax number, or e-mail where they can send a copy of their FFL. (if not already on file)
- Once you have selected an FFL for your transfer, please indicate the dealers name (name on the FFL) on your order so we know where to ship your firearm.
To Speed Up Your Order:
- If choosing an FFL dealer not already on file, please type the dealers name in the COMMENTS section of your order.
- Please include your ORDER NUMBER on any correspondence you or your FFL may send us.
It is best to locate a FFL dealer to transfer your gun before you place your order. However, you can place your order first and then provide us with your FFL dealer info before we ship. We will hold your order for about 7 business days to give you time to locate a dealer and arrange a transfer.
If you encounter any problems or special circumstances, please email us (email@example.com) We will be happy to address your concerns.
Once the firearm is ready to be picked up at your FFL, Please INSPECT THE FIREARM THOROUGHLY to make sure it is exactly what you ordered and that there are no defects with the firearm. If there are any problems whatsoever, DO NOT ACCEPT THE TRANSFER!! We will gladly have the firearm picked up and returned to us at our expense and provide you with your choice of a replacement or full refund.
Once you accept transfer, the gun is considered used and must be returned directly to the manufacturer for warranty repair or replacement.
- It is your responsibility to complete all required paperwork when you pick up your purchase from your local dealer.
- It is your responsibility to contact the FFL dealer.
- Be aware that it is customary for your local dealer to charge a transaction fee at the time you pick up your purchase.
This transfer fee is strictly between you and your local dealer. It is your responsibility to check with your local dealer concerning any policy of this kind and concerning your obligations.
You the buyer are responsible for forwarding a copy of the FFL and all pertinent contact information to
301 Tryon Rd
Raleigh, NC 27603